Affiliate marketing is a great business strategy for boosting online revenue. It helps to generate income for individuals who want to make money online. All you have to do is just promote the products and services that you like and use. And when your users make a purchase with your tracking link, you earn a commission. But, as the number of affiliates and products on your website grows, it will be more and more difficult for you to monitor them. If you are an affiliate, you might also need tools to keep up with your referral links and market different products. That’s where affiliate plugins become your trusted friends.
There are different affiliate plugins you can use to scale your business. And no matter the size of your website, you can use them to efficiently manage all your affiliate links on your site. In this article, we’ve done the research and narrowed down the very best WordPress affiliate plugins for you. Here we go…!!!
1. Pretty Links
Pretty Links is an affiliate link management tool that is suitable for affiliate marketers and bloggers of all levels. It allows you to easily add links to your WordPress posts, create short and memorable affiliate URLs for podcasts/social media, cloak affiliate links, and more. You can also enable auto-linking features to automatically add affiliate links for certain keywords. Pretty links permit you to set up redirects which comes in handy if an affiliate link is returning a 404 error. Pretty Links shows detailed link reports in your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Compatible with best responsive WordPress themes
- Speed up your marketing automation with an auto-linking feature that adds specific affiliate links to certain keywords automatically.
- Lets you manage server-side redirects and 404s
- Includes built-in performance metrics so you can keep track of what’s happening with your links.
Also read: Best Appointment Booking WordPress Plugins
Thirsty Affiliates is another popular WordPress affiliate plugin you can use to manage all your affiliate links. You can quickly insert links into posts, cloak links, auto-insert affiliate links, and even see how each link is performing on your site. The plugin even lets you add, edit, and remove affiliate links on your website with ease. So that you can easily change any affiliate link without having to manually go to each page and edit it.
- Use categories to organize your links and stay on top of your affiliate campaigns.
- Export or import links as CSV file
- Automate keyword linking and check 404 errors
- The robust affiliate management system lets you find and replace links easily from your ThirstyAffiliates panel.
- Add banners and images to your affiliate links
Auto Affiliate Links is a freemium plugin that lets users automatically add affiliate links to keywords of their choice. It is one of the few WordPress plugins supporting affiliate networks like Amazon, Clickbank, ShareASale, and eBay. Also, you will have options to make the links no-follow or do-follow, to open in a new page or same page, and to cloak links. This plugin is most suitable for websites that are part of multiple affiliate programs.
- Avoid overemphasizing products by limiting the number of links per article.
- Affiliates can manually add links to keywords or automate this process in their administration panel.
- The plugin will give you the most used 100 keywords from your content so you can easily add affiliate links to appear when they are displayed.
Affiliate Manager is a free WordPress plugin. It lets you manage your affiliate marketing programs with ease, so you can drive more traffic and sales. Managing your affiliates and referrals is a cakewalk with this plugin since you have complete control of everything from affiliate registration to payments and individual commissions just to mention a few. You can easily track clicks and make mass payments via PayPal, which is a lifesaver. This plugin is apt for an eCommerce store since it comes readily compatible with WooCommerce, WP eCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and more.
- It has a user-friendly affiliate dashboard for monitoring performance, commissions, and link events.
- Unlimited affiliates and creatives
- Offers customizable affiliate registration. i.e you can decide which information to collect during the registration process and offer a seamless experience.
- Multiple language support
Affiliate Royale is leading affiliate management and tracking plugin that offers lots of features. The plugin is developed by the same parent company that makes Pretty Links and MemberPress. Affiliate Royale is a complete plugin that lets you create your own affiliate program and monitor your sales, clicks, and payments. And the highlight is that you don’t have to leave your website to view the reports since Affiliate Royale integrates with your WordPress site’s dashboard.
- Customize performance graphs as per your needs
- Easy integration with platforms like PayPal, MemberPress, WooCommerce, etc.
- Manage and view one-time and recurring payments from places like PayPal, Authorize.net, and more.
- An easy-to-use dashboard that lets you track outbound links.
Adsanity is an astounding premium affiliate marketing tool for WordPress. It provides powerful display options to place ad banners on your header, sidebar, and footer of the website. The plugin allows you to add affiliate links to your ads and get more clicks in an instant using shortcodes, widgets, and template tags. AdSanity also helps you add network ads, such as Google AdSense, to your WordPress site. It’s really easy to use and is incredibly lightweight if you’re looking to keep your site fast.
- Automatically let your visitors know that in order to enjoy your content they’ll need to disable their ad blockers.
- Excellent customer support and google analytics integration
- shows complete graphical stats for individual ads
- You can also select a date range to view custom reports for specific ads.
Also read: Best Email Opt-In WordPress Plugins
Developed by itthinx and Kento, Affiliates is a full-featured affiliate WordPress plugin that’s perfect if you are looking for an affiliate management system that works right out of the box. You can hook this plugin to any e-commerce or membership platform you have. You are free to track an unlimited number of affiliates and traffic statistics that allow you to put a finger on what’s working and what’s not. Just like the affiliate WordPress plugins in this list, Affiliates is easy to set up and use.
- Build your affiliate area and dashboard with blocks and shortcodes so it looks exactly the way you want.
- The dashboard uses graphs to keep track of your affiliates’ success.
Brought to us by an elite author, azzaroco, the Ultimate Affiliate Pro plugin brings in some of the best affiliate features such as affiliate ranking, unlimited number of affiliates, custom commissions, special performance bonuses, and offers, etc. So this plugin is a good option to consider if you’re looking for a WordPress affiliate management plugin with premium features, but ensure that your budget is big enough for a plugin with a recurring cost.
- You can easily integrate Ultimate Affiliate Pro with WooCommerce, Stripe, PayPal, EasyDigitalDownloads, BuddyPress, and more.
- Multilingual support
- Features a support center, robust online documentation, and video tutorials.
- You can add your own currency if yours isn’t available. This is great if you want to use a less popular currency.
If you work exclusively with WooCommerce, here’s a wonderful affiliate plugin just for you. YITH WooCommerce Affiliates extends WooCommerce allowing you to create affiliate profiles and set up commissions. For beginners, you can set cookies to expire whenever, meaning you can track referrals for many days to come. Secondly, you can enable affiliate registration easily using shortcodes, create affiliates from your existing users and approve/ban any affiliate whenever you fancy.
- You can set varying commission amounts and automatically calculate refunds.
- Store Refer IDs in user’s cookies and change the length of this customizable storage time.
- Affiliates receive their own dashboard to view their commissions and progress.
Affiliate WP is a freemium plugin that’s incredibly easy to set up. It offers a variety of tools to help increase sales through an affiliate marketing program. You can choose to extend AffiliateWP’s abilities by using their many add-ons offered. The plugin also offers real-time reporting of affiliate visits, earnings, and affiliate registration. It easily integrates with your WordPress site and lets you control your affiliates from your dashboard.
- Seamlessly connects to tons of tools including WPForms
- Connect coupon codes with specific affiliate accounts
- Export your data as CSV files
- Stay on top of your affiliate campaigns with at-a-glance reporting and graphs in real-time.
- Automatically creates a unique referral link per affiliate upon program approval.
We hope that this list helped you find the best WordPress affiliate plugin for your unique needs. You can use any of these plugins in our list to streamline your affiliate management process. Do you run or plan to run an affiliate program on your WordPress website? Which are your favorite affiliate WordPress plugins? Please feel free to let us know in the comment section below.