Looking for a credible medium to showcase your WordPress products like plugins and themes?
Well, we can help you by introducing your products to our dedicated WordPress readers through our blog articles. Though launched only recently, wp-content.co has rapidly gained a tremendous following from the WordPress community. We try to deliver the best of the WordPress world to our readers – be it beginners or experts.
Here are some of the promotion options we are offering currently.
1. Product Review
Our product reviews are detailed posts covering all the useful features of your theme or a plugin with all relevant images or screenshots and instructions on how to use/install it. You can order a review of your WordPress related product or service. We provide you with a 100% truthful analysis of your product. Our editorial team reserves the right to reject an application from any product that is found to be untrustworthy or has security vulnerabilities.
2. Featured Listing
We can place your theme or plugin on the #1 spot of our collection.
Please note that the product listing will be marked as sponsored as long as it is kept as featured and the featured spot position is guaranteed for 3 months only. We usually update all our collections after 3 months and might move your theme/plugin up or down slightly, but we won’t remove it as long as the product is kept updated and relevant to our readers.
3. Promotional Guest Post
We let you write an article on our blog, where you can mention all about your product. Its usage, features, and everything that you want to tell the visitors. We hope that you will be brutally honest in your post. The final decision to publish an article will be taken by our editorial team. It will be disclosed in the post that it is a guest post from the product owner.
We have our own weekly Newsletter where we will place direct links to your product for 4 issues. Everyone opting for any of the above promotional engagements is automatically eligible for this feature.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- The subject must be related to WordPress and beneficial to people using WordPress or working with WordPress.
- The article must be well-researched, grammatically perfect and plagiarism free.
- The article should be 100% original and should never be published anywhere else.
- The article must contain at least 1500 words.
- All the media added (images, infographics, videos, links, etc.) should be copyright free.
- Any article that is created only for marketing purpose will be rejected.
- We reserve the right to edit our contributors’ content or reject an article and is not bound to provide any clarification.
Terms & Conditions
- Only quality products will be accepted for reviews and listing inclusions.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders and offer refunds or reject guest/promotional posts.
- All transactions paid for reviews and inclusions are non-refundable.
- Product manuals/reviews are permanent and will be updated with latest information and screenshots as products release their major updates.
- We reserve the rights to remove products that are not active (or consider abandoned)
Interested in partnering with us? Contact us here for more details.